The Pros Brand does not fear failure nor any competition because it is focused on winning where it matter no matter the obstacles or barriers in front of it. It takes courage to go up against the masses, society, doubters, and most important to go after your goals, dreams, and the person you know you can become. So go win where it matters to you and be courageous!
The P 4:13 "COURAGE" colorway has good ankle support, are comfortable, have good traction, and are lightweight. The inner sock locks your feet in while the mesh material is very breathable.
- Has directional herring bone that provides traction at multiple surfaces and angles to be able to stop and pop a shot or switch up with a killer cross over.
- Has asymetrial tongue that wraps and cradles around the medial ankle. The tongue flows up higher on the medial side to provide more ankle support.
- Midsole foam is carved to create an adaptable outrigger for support during cutting.
- Holistic support starts at the collar and travels through the forefoot.
- Ballistic mesh highly breathable and supportive.